L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Anti-cheat catches or any hacker/cheater information post here.
Nelsona

Re: L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Post by Nelsona »

I have to admit that this discussion isn't that great and then I might expect some new player with a demo in order to confirm that has experience, like the member ArcaoN did and he even pointed me some problem from Evil Sniper Server.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Kelly

Re: L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Post by Kelly »

Yeah, there are for sure people cheating but it's a very different thing to identify them by name. That should not be done unless there is solid proof.
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Let's switch a bit gear because I'll try my best in explaining what kind of cheat I would do now days for being heavy to catch. Zellius definitely can be source but strategy there is "stupid" like Gonzales said because a spectator can catch you without even to have ACE, and I think I figured some prototype in "my mind" for now because I did not see such thing but I'm convinced that it's doable if not done already.
How do I do aiming support in 21th century ? Good question and I might awake interest or having a risk to deliver a nice tutorial - but I think this it's done already and this means to me what Gonzales said "cheat smartly":
- aimbot won't turn you more than 20-25 degrees and won't rotate and fire unless you are using another button than common fire button - mid-mouse by example;
- aimbot will turn you with a speed based on your mouse sensitivity configured only 2X faster and not instantly - see Bot wandering;
- this thing can be a sort of player tool named in a domestic way to not rise doubts;
- aiming support it's not in the same place as "triggerer", function for aiming is dynamically loaded from elsewhere and the thing might have a LifeSpan for getting vanished after use;
- I might think at a decal deal or another thing which is exclusively client side - even configurable with no hard-coded names in stage...
- being a thing which don't really need replication it can be heavily obfuscated - you explained me about obfuscating when it's not recommended, but here is... default solution.

How to work with this:
- vote certain maps in which you are the mostly with face at enemy with small angles deviation - CTF-w00tious_fixed ?;
- you will push said "mid-mouse" (aim and fire) only when you are turned with face at enemy - having a bit of correction at your initial wrong aiming, and press normal fire from time to time doing fake missing shots;
- another key should work with weapon because exactly that grapple thing is demonstrating that, similar to other inventories from UT that can be active/inactive by using a key bound;

Why I was thinking this way ? Just because I saw something in a demo which I could not figure WTF was that. When are using a masked toy for a bit of angle correction this can be easily hidden through network transmission as a default lag, looking at other player in game and studying rotations it's not that smoother anyway so this can be very difficult to catch - if not impossible - if cheater it's using it carefully and he is getting used with it.
Perhaps if I put my hands on a bit of coding I can figure how to implement a key in Zellius and I can demonstrate a smarty usage of that thing instead of a dumb aiming which that crap is originally doing and waking up even a zombie in the way how it's running. The only problem is placement in client and I repeat - it needs properly obfuscated.

Note: This has nothing to do with admin which can be a good Guy very well intended. ACE has been passed already in Deepu's server - cheater has been caught by his brother and then probably hiding such a smarty thing is the main "hard work" and the rest can be a heavy catch if it's used wisely.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

@Kelly

I already replied to you in this thread before, about your "don't talk about cheaters" and now "lock the thread" attitude since the beginning of the whole thread: viewtopic.php?p=2468#p2468

but as seen, in your comment: viewtopic.php?p=2535#p2535 you're doing nothing more than continuing your attitude.

Each time one catches an aimbotter, and the one says X = aimbotter, the X together with his friends / other aimbotters Y Z will start preety lies:
- "he is not an aimbotter"
- "he is just a skilled player,"
- "he plays this game 20 years"
- "you are a noob who should go spec first"

etc It was the case with 100% proven aimbotters like Cardenas or L.S. Dream (Just a Though, aka REGULATOR and his 50 other nicknames, btw have you not gotten tired of changing your nicknames?)

Now it is the same case with aimbotters Driver, Skall, <<//UrS//>>Anaconda etc having their supporters.

There is so many cheaters that they always have their supporters, which will (the supporters) try to make you look like a fool/noob when you say X = aimbotter. You can ask OutForBlood, see: viewtopic.php?p=1607#p1607

The game is almost dead, not many left who would like to catch/fight the cheaters, cheaters know it, cheaters know they took the whole game, so they defend/support each other , making anyone who say X = a cheater, looking like a fool/noob, finally they will start saying "lock the thread".

As for the this troll's last post: https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?p=117116#p117116

I never in my life seen AS~Chinpo nickname.
This troll has delusions that he should treat with a psychiatrist.
Also this 9yo troll didn't play even a single game with me, so he should stop calling me a troll X times.
I know that real trolls like him like to call others trolls, thinking that it will make the others trolls, and not the real one, it's a trick often used by real trolls like him.
I asked him to play a peacefull game with me, he completely ignored it, and was continuing cursing me instead (like in all his posts), it's clear who is the real troll here.

@Nelsona

It's a good idea with your detect system, just doing some math based on statistics and it will catch all aimbotters, not sure whether it will catch "triggerhappy maniacs". The whole idea reminds me Aimbot Scanner : https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11500, well configured, can be a powerfull tool.
Last edited by Gonzales on Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Wait a moment, I told a small story in how an aimbot can work and being a very heavy task to catch if it's wisely used and coded. Imagine what is doable at C++ level which it's not my case because I can only read a few things in C++ without writing anything so far...
But while I'm out of evidences for current stage, I must wait clean confirmations...
What I have to admit there are people playing well this game, perhaps not PRO but good players which I would like not to make them part of my accusations and that's why I won't nominate names and what I see in other demos unless I'll have all video editing software and free time for pointing things on images...

I would be curious how does a new cheat-tool generation works - that would explain everything to me...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Gonzales wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:13 am you're doing nothing more than continuing your attitude.
Which I'll pretty much do as long as I feel like doing it. BTW, your near constant use of linking in discussions is not helping your position. No one is going to go back re-reading a web of cross-posting.

From now on unless Nelsona over-rules me on this I'm going to edit your posts to remove accusations of cheating where you name players *UNLESS* you provide reasonable proof. We can have a very fruitful discussion about this without resorting to a witch hunt. I've seen a thousand threads like this derail and get nasty because accused people got offended (rightfully or wrongfully). Feel free to get angry with me, I just don't care at all. I'm tired of your wall posts naming people over and over. It's doing nothing but creating Google references declaring players as cheaters, many of whom aren't even on the HoF servers. In the future if you elect to name a person you need to provide proof or it's going to be censored.

Gonzales wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:13 am It's a good idea with your detect system, just doing some math based on statistics and it will catch all aimbotters, not sure whether it will catch "triggerhappy maniacs". The whole idea reminds me Aimbot Scanner : https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11500, well configured, can be a powerfull tool.
Aimbot scanner was an attempt to do this but it's FAR from perfect, and it for sure will not "catch all aimbotters". In fact it did less good than I thought it would.

Nels, I'm going to lock this thread and hopefully we can move past some of this. I'm excited to have a general cheat discussion but it belongs in it's own thread.
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day