L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Anti-cheat catches or any hacker/cheater information post here.
Gonzales

Re: L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Post by Gonzales »

"ComboGib >GRAPPLE< Server <//UrS//> Server IP: 50.3.71.234:7777 " https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=13621

Another trash-server full of aimbotters, asking the <//UrS//> admins to remove aimbotters, you getting funny bullshit answers like "they are not aimbotters". I already played several matches on this server, and all the matches were ruined by aimbotters, I asked in the in-game chat already several times why aimbotters are not being banned, and in all the cases I always hear the same bullshit from different <//UrS//> players: "they are not aimbotters". As seen some <//UrS//> players defend and support cheaters on their own server.

An example situation:

Just right now I joined a match running on the <//UrS//> server , which was being ruined (as usual) by two aimbotters in blue team: Driver and Skall:

After the match I said several times in the in-game chat that Driver and Skall are aimbotters, I called a few names on them, whatever, they deserve it, then In the in-game chat I got a warning from <//UrS//>Rey. I answered: "Sure, but they are aimbotters", I heard from <//UrS//>Rey: "they are not aimbotters". So I answered that it is another trash-server and I got kicked from the server and banned for 3 matches:

And the aimbotters keep playing on the server ruining games and being supported by the <//UrS//> admins...

If one says Driver or Skall or <//UrS//>Anaconda are not aimbotters, one must be either ugly and intentionally lying or just be stupid or a noob. They are known aimbotters, I meet this pathetic aimbotter Driver many times in many servers already. 100% aimbotter. No bullshit. He ruined too many games already.

I just wonder one thing - Sp0ngeb0b seems to be a good, known and respected guy in UT99 community, how then it is possible that such bad things happens on his server...
Nelsona

Re: L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Post by Nelsona »

I would like to capture a small instance and to ask opinions later... but I think I don't have much interest to setup a storm over there (@ut99.org), everyone seems to clap hands and sing songs, until probably someone else will deliver new data. They will track who was playing vs who is posting video and will know certain things which I don't want them to know and then will restrict "buggers and whiners" from visiting the place. Yesterday I captured some... signature of a dude from there, entertaining presence in those servers in a perfect LINE like those players are there for 1 week - no drink, no sleep - in every single server from signature. Did anyone spoke about that thing ? No. Are these people OK now days ? Oh well, I don't have answers at this moment. But I'll keep that picture safe and I'll throw the bomb exactly when a fire will get started - more exactly some debate about servers.
These are players and admins now days, I'd rather prefer to play in my yard with Bots and Monsters where are no debates and no trackers from any kind...

And now... if I check ScreenShot there is a dude which I know him as a very good player (red team) - He was heading games in many places. Unfortunately here has a very low score compared with those two, which seems way too good even for such experienced players - lol "fair play". I think here I'm 80% agree with you - after seeing who was playing the match. 20% must be completed by a personal record... but for me it's good to know these so far.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

Nelsona wrote:but I think I don't have much interest to setup a storm over there (@ut99.org),
You don't need to do it yourself anymore..., as they already setup a storm by themselves: https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?p=117075#p117075, by some personal crap and hard trolling against me, I wonder how many of them are still there who support aimbotters, and I wonder how quickly will the thread be locked or my post removed / my account banned by UT99.ORG admin staff, I think just matter of time until I'll get censorshipped because of a truth which hurts aimbotters, and before I get censorshipped , there will be posted some new crap at me "how a big and frustrated noob I am", "for me everybody is a cheater" etc. Same bullshit over and over again. LOL. Either somebody will start helping me in my anti-cheaters crusade or trolls/aimbotters will eat me by posting personal crap at me over and over again and will make me looks like a fool. But those who fight against wickedness are always uphill and politically uncomfortable. :tease:
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I contacted another dude for collecting data.
Let's say that after a chat, the guy known as a good player (probably still not a PRO one) claimed that could not hit too many targets - perhaps here it's about some networking settings for gamers affecting downloads but offering quality toward UDP transmissions and shooter gamming. Else, in a small capture I saw a lot of skill, "heavy" people are playing there... but I would like to see those two as well. For the moment I must sit in a neutral position toward such a server because... I need to get more info about networking for games.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

Just right now I've played several games on the LONDON GRAPPLE SERVER with two aimbotters: pitok and Driver, they both are well known ugly aimbotters, they ruined all the games having similiar super-hiper score, I've made screenshoots:

a) https://i.ibb.co/jrtDBwF/Shot0004.gif
b) https://i.ibb.co/cY9CSw7/Shot0005.gif
c) https://i.ibb.co/B2jWsrL/Shot0007.gif

At screenshoot c) normal (fair) players were unable to get reasonable score, because the two ugly aimbotters took all the scores having 4x more scores than other fair play skilled players in the game. They even are friends, and then after games they talk to each other in the in-game chat, smiling how "skilled" they were with their aimbots:

e) https://i.ibb.co/WDsZw1Z/Shot0003talking.gif
f) https://i.ibb.co/G0wfr5D/Shot0006talking.gif

Anybody who says (especially UrS guys) that pitok or Driver (and other aimbotters like Urs Anaconda) are not aimbotters but "known regulars" just ugly lies, it is just sad, aimbotters and these who defend them require hospitalization, as they ruin games day by day with their aimbots, ugly lying that they are "skilled players" or "known regulars", toxic behaviour, someone should "throw their computers out of a window".

Also as seen, there is the latest ACE installed on the server (ACEv1.1f) but since aimbotters use premium cheats, they easily bypass ACE.
All trash-servers have ACE installed, and it doesn't prevent them from being ruined by cheaters.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Okay, let's change a bit the gear, I have to admit that Deepu's brother has caught an aimbotter in their server with ACE installed so I believe they can use "smart" stuff but I cannot say how many. After digging around I could gain some files and I've fired a demo at 0.5 - 0.6 speed capturing screen with parameters for a generating smaller mp4 file. I captured player Skall - here I don't see any cheat, he even was in losing team and failed shots a lot, yes, it's a good one using pure human control and human movements as much as could be recorded via client-side. See video inside archive 7zip.
Skall_3.7z
(13.6 MiB) Downloaded 273 times
I could not get rid of that LOGO - that's probably a coding problem VS uDemo capturing assets running in client. uDemo it's not that good But I don't have a better solution at this moment, I'm hoping to see some dudes doing something better some day.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

Doesn't seem that such video proves anything, it's too short.
Nelsona wrote:and failed shots a lot
What you describing as "failed shots a lot" are not actually failed shoots, but just opponents keep moving and evading his shoots.
When I'm playing against 100% proven aimbotters I'm too keeping moving fast so I can evade many of their shoots.
It's not that having an aimbot means that every it's shoot = a kill, it is but only if an opponent is not moving. If you press a fire button in aimbot, it must first move a crosshair into an opponent and then it's shooting, but if an opponent is moving, it can't get a lock / crosshair on oppenent precisely, so it will miss.

If you just take a look at my screenshot from previous post: viewtopic.php?p=2518#p2518
you can easly see his Efficency being at 66% (and Drivers's eff is 60%) so they have very similiar Efficency and almost identical frags/Pts, and efficency at 66% means that at every of their 3 shoots, 2 are hits, and 1 is a miss, which means that they hit twice as often as they miss, which denies / contradicts your "failed shots a lot" claim, such things are not to be based on video and calculated by eyes, but they are just simply calculated by the scoreboard.

Look Nelsona, both Driver and Skall are aimbotters, I played against them on maps that I own, so I can easly see them being aimbotters, if one is a good chess player, one can easly see that his opponent is using chess enigne to cheat, a playing style of a chess engine is far different than playing style a of a real human, the same applies to all other games and players using cheat software, also just by looking at their stats from scoreboard it's obvious.. also on this video there is no statistics/players/scoreboard shown (F1 key) so it proves nothing.I recommend you to play against Driver, Skall, <//UrS//>Anaconda or any other cheater, rather than observe their playing on a short video.
Nelsona wrote:he even was in losing team
As said above, no scoreboard/players/statistics on the video, also the video too short, he could play against strong opponents or aimbotters, or he could join in the middle of the game and that could be why he seemed to be losing, also he / some players could switch teams during the match, there could be a good flag carrier playing in the opposite team etc etc So what you said proves nothing.
Nelsona wrote: but I cannot say how many.
Public servers are heavily plagued by cheaters, given the fact you found one already, most likely there are more of them.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Demo was longer I captured only a few instances running it at slow speed. These cannot be compared with those which I caught and which I studied even at 0.4 speed, and even at that speed those turns were extremely accurate - is not this case. I got a few other demos and today I cannot say that I saw cheaters there except a single dude which is not conclusive for me because in demo I cannot figure cross-hair movement but I noticed a strange sudden focus which has stopped when others were joined. I have to walk through files and try to get more...
Another thing was a log saying that some rotations doesn't match and shot was discarded - was a bit of lag in that time, else I have to admit that players there are not only good at aiming but they are handling that grapple thing amazingly and they are moving well, so those guys are not playing UT since 2 weeks ago, these are old foxes, heavy people there...

As for valid cheaters I found so far two no doubts (videos are available) and a few others are not conclusive because... probably the turned off "the toy" when I fired spectating show and I spoke about records...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

Nelsona wrote:I have to admit that players there are not only good at aiming but they are handling that grapple thing amazingly and they are moving well, so those guys are not playing UT since 2 weeks ago, these are old foxes, heavy people there...
Don't be fooled, both novices and skilled players can cheat, and in the case of skilled ones, their skill might fool you that you think they are just skilled and don't use cheats, also they can cheat smartly.
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

I suggest we just lock this and move on. This dude is slinging accusations all over UT99.org. Sniper is right, I think this is the same dude he mentioned. By the way dude Spongebob is a very respected member of the community. Telling him you know more than him is...laughable at best.

Nels, I know your heart is in the right spot but this is going to do nothing but create drama. He's made his accusations, we all listened, now there's nothing left but to slather each other in increasingly thicker layers of mud. I can't see anything productive coming from this moving forward.
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day