L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Anti-cheat catches or any hacker/cheater information post here.
fleecey_{HoF}

Re: L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Post by fleecey_{HoF} »

Ugly troll like you talking about kindness looks ironically, doesn't it. Look troll - I used words "either" and "or" which means I didn't directly called you stupid but gave several possibilities wherein being stupid is just one of them and I nowhere said that "being stupid" is the case, so taking one of the possibilites personally and trying to make an flame war at me is nothing more than ulgy trolling and just trying to present me as bad at all costs, also probably you're trying to make this topic to be locked by moderator, for imaginary feeling of being offended, is that what you tying to achieve. Look troll - I'm a fair player unlike all these fukin aimbotters and their friends like you, they are the bad, and not me. Stop using ad personal arguments at me wherein I didn't try to insult you, and I just gave several possibilites. Just FUUCK OFF jerk, and stop your personal shiit on me.
I'm not trying to troll or make it personal lol

But on a serious note, why dont you provide some demo of those cheaters, so we can actually see them cheating, accusing them on the forum makes no sense, just provide some proof (demoes) simple to see if they are cheting.

See, now you really looks like stupid, you make yourself look like stupid, I don't even need to say you are stupid, because what you saying is what makes you stupid. Why? Simply because everyone (except stupid like you?) knows that the newest private/premimum cheats BYPASS the newest anti-cheat, there is no anti-cheat which detect premium / private cheats, that's why there are so many aimbotters in UT99.
I have seen and come by lots of cheats as well, i understand everything doesnt go under the ace/anti cheat, but still, im waiting for those demoes/clips of proof you have against that player or anyone else for that matters.

This proves you know nothing about aimbotters. I play everyday on GRAPPLE servers, I encounter aimbotters every fukin second game.
Trust me, I know all about ut cheats, triggers, rader, aimbotters, im aware.
The Cardenas which plays on GRAPPLE servers is a fukin aimbotter, maybe he doesn't cheat on the server where you play, but he does cheat on GRAPPLE servers, I even saw many players vote-kicking him from game several times because of aimbotting, he is 100% proven to be a well known aimbotter on GRAPPLE servers.

Provide demo please.

And I think you are shaming people like me and OutForBlood who want to play fair, sure aimbotters owning me, now let they disable their aimbots and try to own me again. I think what I already said in my previous post + in this post. Just stop trolling / defending an aimbotter because what you're doing now is just disgusting. BYE.
Many peoeple want to play fair, but i meant you are shaming people without any proof, no demos at all. If you start posting proof of their cheating, i just might believe you, but with no proof is hard.

I dont know who OutForBlood is so i cant shame someone I never heard of or know who is lol
Kelly

Re: L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Post by Kelly »

Gonzales wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:35 am
fleecey_{HoF} wrote:Thank you for calling me stupid, very kind of you.
Ugly troll like you talking about kindness looks ironically, doesn't it.
Then in the very same paragraph:
Gonzales wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:35 am Stop using ad personal arguments at me wherein I didn't try to insult you, and I just gave several possibilites. Just FUUCK OFF jerk, and stop your personal shiit on me.
You have way more patience than I do. He'd never join forum or servers again if it were my stuff. Retards are always going to retard, they can't stop.
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

For a bit of clarification, around this topic there are some archives posted with videos. Anyone can download and watch them. Let's "debate" those videos instead of people. However, I would like to see such servers out of being reported for browsing by common player. I'm not in charge to take those measures. (Darkelarious ?...)
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

Nelsona wrote:For a bit of clarification, around this topic there are some archives posted with videos. Anyone can download and watch them. Let's "debate" those videos instead of people
Yes, there are already several demos / proofs in my previous posts, but as seen, he doesn't even seem to read my previous posts nor watch the attached videos, perhaps he is retarded or he has come here intentionally to troll and defend cheaters or a problem with his eyes - then he should go to oculist. Also I explained clearly in this post viewtopic.php?f=18&t=334&p=1533#p1533 why I don't record demos anymore, so let this guy stop repeating like a broken CD-player "show a demo / proof", because I can not listen to it anymore. moreover I feel that even if to show him a demo he will try to tell you that it is not a cheater.

Furthermore, it doesn't seem that any cheater will be banned on the grapple servers, because the admin is an ugly cheater / troll himself, and as a cheater he won't ban another cheater, he received an email from me with a demo of a cheater attached, and he didn't even reply nor the cheater has been banned, yet me has been banned instead, also there was a link to this thread attached in the email, yet he even didn't take a word here, again the admin is an ugly cheater / troll himself, the last time:

THE GRAPPLE SERVERS ARE HOSTED BY TROLL / CHEATER FOR OTHER TROLLS / CHEATERS AND FOR FUN, NO ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINST CHEATERS, AND FAIR PLAYERS ARE BEING BANNED INSTEAD IF THEY TRY TO FIGHT AGAINSt CHEATERS, ALSO THE ADMIN SELL PREMIUM CHEATS FOR PLAYERS WHICH PLAY ON HIS GRAPPLE SERVERS, THAT'S WHY HE WON'T BAN CHEATERS, BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE TO BAN HIS OWN CUSTOMERS AND LOSE HIS MONEY.

BYE.
fleecey_{HoF}

Post by fleecey_{HoF} »

Gonzales wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:36 am
Nelsona wrote:For a bit of clarification, around this topic there are some archives posted with videos. Anyone can download and watch them. Let's "debate" those videos instead of people
Yes, there are already several demos / proofs in my previous posts, but as seen, he doesn't even seem to read my previous posts nor watch the attached videos, perhaps he is retarded or he has come here intentionally to troll and defend cheaters or a problem with his eyes - then he should go to oculist. Also I explained clearly in this post viewtopic.php?f=18&t=334&p=1533#p1533 why I don't record demos anymore, so let this guy stop repeating like a broken CD-player "show a demo / proof", because I can not listen to it anymore. moreover I feel that even if to show him a demo he will try to tell you that it is not a cheater.

Furthermore, it doesn't seem that any cheater will be banned on the grapple servers, because the admin is an ugly cheater / troll himself, and as a cheater he won't ban another cheater, he received an email from me with a demo of a cheater attached, and he didn't even reply nor the cheater has been banned, yet me has been banned instead, also there was a link to this thread attached in the email, yet he even didn't take a word here, again the admin is an ugly cheater / troll himself, the last time:

THE GRAPPLE SERVERS ARE HOSTED BY TROLL / CHEATER FOR OTHER TROLLS / CHEATERS AND FOR FUN, NO ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINST CHEATERS, AND FAIR PLAYERS ARE BEING BANNED INSTEAD IF THEY TRY TO FIGHT AGAINSt CHEATERS, ALSO THE ADMIN SELL PREMIUM CHEATS FOR PLAYERS WHICH PLAY ON HIS GRAPPLE SERVERS, THAT'S WHY HE WON'T BAN CHEATERS, BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE TO BAN HIS OWN CUSTOMERS AND LOSE HIS MONEY.

BYE.
Hi woman, please calm down. Thanks!

Let's quote something you said and still not living up to it.

" Stop using ad personal arguments at me wherein I didn't try to insult you, and I just gave several possibilites. Just FUUCK OFF jerk, and stop your personal shiit on me. "

Honestly, I didn't check the first pages of the thread of the demos, but if i see the cardenas, ill not say anything more, he was the only one on the list that caught my eye. I'll go through the pages and see if I can find Cardenas, thanks.
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

Stop trolling, fuck off, I am already calmed down, and my vocabulary doesn't necessarily mean I'm always angry or something, why would you think that using such vocabulary always must mean that someone is not calmed down, what a fucking moron with such thinking, go fuck yourself.

BTW There is so many cheaters on the GRAPPLE servers that we can begin to say "show a demo of a player to prove that he doesn't cheat" instead of to prove he does cheat....

BYE and start using your brain.
fleecey_{HoF}

Post by fleecey_{HoF} »

Gonzales wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:36 pm Stop trolling, fuck off, I am already calmed down, and my vocabulary doesn't necessarily mean I'm always angry or something, why would you think that using such vocabulary always must mean that someone is not calmed down, what a fucking moron with such thinking, go fuck yourself.

BTW There is so many cheaters on the GRAPPLE servers that we can begin to say "show a demo of a player to prove that he doesn't cheat" instead of to prove he does cheat....

BYE and start using your brain.
bye
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

The admin of the Grapple servers is a disgusting pedophile (just like cheaters), he allows other pedophiles (cheaters) to ruin his servers, servers are almost unplayable due to it, such pedophile-admin (together will cheaters) should be anally fucked and treated like an anal whore. It's time to start calling things / people by name, I urge all normal honest players to call this admin an anally fucked whore. Such admins do not and should not have a name, they should be called an anal whore. Forever.

Also I noticed that asking the other players to vote-kick cheaters is pointless, because these fukcing retarded idiots won't do it, I don't know why, very rarely I see a botter being vote-kicked.

Jumbo and Franky (Smoker) admins + cheaters + other retarded players who refuse to vote-kick cheaters are anal whores, which means that like 3/4 players on Grapple servers are retarded morons, they are really heavily psychiacally retarded. Playing UT99 is like playing with wild dogs / hyeans / (eventually stupid monkeys), instead of with civilized humans.

UT99 - a game heavily ruined by cheaters and other retarded idiots.
medor

Post by medor »

Gonzales wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:05 pm The admin of the Grapple servers is a disgusting pedophile (just like cheaters), he allows other pedophiles (cheaters) to ruin his servers, servers are almost unplayable due to it, such pedophile-admin (together will cheaters) should be anally fucked and treated like an anal whore. It's time to start calling things / people by name, I urge all normal honest players to call this admin an anally fucked whore. Such admins do not and should not have a name, they should be called an anal whore. Forever.

Also I noticed that asking the other players to vote-kick cheaters is pointless, because these fukcing retarded idiots won't do it, I don't know why, very rarely I see a botter being vote-kicked.

Jumbo and Franky (Smoker) admins + cheaters + other retarded players who refuse to vote-kick cheaters are anal whores, which means that like 3/4 players on Grapple servers are retarded morons, they are really heavily psychiacally retarded. Playing UT99 is like playing with wild dogs / hyeans / (eventually stupid monkeys), instead of with civilized humans.

UT99 - a game heavily ruined by cheaters and other retarded idiots.
:o
medor.no_ip.org
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I was suspecting these when I entered for a few seconds - my ini files have been screwed with so called "favorites" - there is nothing favorite there, they claim over 32 places, and having joined players which do not exist joined, etc, etc. I really don't get why these heart-beats are propagated to browsers...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -