>>>>READ ME BEFORE POSTING<<<<

Anti-cheat catches or any hacker/cheater information post here.
D13GO_{HoF}

>>>>READ ME BEFORE POSTING<<<<

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} wrote: Its been decided that keeping UT99 fun and competitive we need to as a community share our cheater information with the rest of you the surrounding communities. We are also welcoming other server admins here to post their catches as well. This IS NOT the caught red-handed whiner complaint area

Posting catches in our "Cheaters Hall Of Shame" guidelines.

***Please include entire log catch info and a screenshot of the cheat if available***.
Tman

Re: >>>>READ ME BEFORE POSTING<<<<

Post by Tman »

Hey man found someone last night who just joined the server yet already had 16 frags and 14 deaths. even thou in the log it shows the player had yet to get a single kill, i first noticed it within a few minutes of the player joining, im am unsure how to upload the screenshot :/
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

Tman wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:12 pm Hey man found someone last night who just joined the server yet already had 16 frags and 14 deaths. even thou in the log it shows the player had yet to get a single kill, i first noticed it within a few minutes of the player joining, im am unsure how to upload the screenshot :/
Sometimes a client might leave the game and reconnect later on the same map. A nexgen plugin we use on the server will keep track of the score and deaths. Screenshots how too you can find a link here viewtopic.php?f=16&t=20
Tman

Post by Tman »

Ok that make sense, figured itd be worth mentioning so its good to clear that up :) ill try upload a photo soon ill read it a few times and hopfully i dont mess it up