Greetings!

Community/Non Community/Clan advertisements and self introductions.
juicebox

Greetings!

Post by juicebox »

Firearms enthusiast, USPSA/IPSC, ICORE, CPRS, F class, Dragracer, Sled Puller and Gamer.

Had I realized the cost of my hobbies, I should have a direct line to my banker.

Que sera.

Hello everyone!
Evil-1

Re: Greetings!

Post by Evil-1 »

Hello juicebox welcome to the Community :)
juicebox

Post by juicebox »

killer_speed Mexico ip, sure has a nice speed cheat going on HOF Evil Sniper.....

Can we enable the kick function of this server? he is irritating the hell out of people who genuinely want to play.

Thank you.
J
D13GO_{HoF}

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

Hello and welcome juicebox and you can talk with some of the sniper members since they can kick him but if you need me for a ban, give me screenshots proving it and i can make the ban(need ip or something to search for him)
evilgrins

Post by evilgrins »

Hullo!
Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
Skaarj need love too!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
juicebox

Post by juicebox »

D13GO_{HoF} wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:28 pm Hello and welcome juicebox and you can talk with some of the sniper members since they can kick him but if you need me for a ban, give me screenshots proving it and i can make the ban(need ip or something to search for him)
Not sure how best to go about that.

Depressing, he runs around at much increased speed, then telefrags as well.

Last week, I think he fired a grand total of 3 shots (all headshots on the run whilst jumping and tumbling in the air) and then fell upon telefrags.

Frustrating to say the least.
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

juicebox wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:21 am
D13GO_{HoF} wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:28 pm Hello and welcome juicebox and you can talk with some of the sniper members since they can kick him but if you need me for a ban, give me screenshots proving it and i can make the ban(need ip or something to search for him)
Not sure how best to go about that.

Depressing, he runs around at much increased speed, then telefrags as well.

Last week, I think he fired a grand total of 3 shots (all headshots on the run whilst jumping and tumbling in the air) and then fell upon telefrags.

Frustrating to say the least.

Yes I agree this player is up to no good as well, BUT , telefragging is totally fair game , in fact I think it takes a special talent to do this through a whole map. It's kind of like an art. Also I like to piss off campers this way lol :P anyway nice to see u joined the forum. I enjoy playing with you ! Welcome! :D
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
(sXs)-Hank_Marvin

Post by (sXs)-Hank_Marvin »

welcome jb shot you a few times and you me good games against each other
fleecey_{HoF}

Post by fleecey_{HoF} »

Hello o/
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I cannot recall if XCGE v21 from Sniper server has that Speed-Hack tweaking, maybe it's time to update XCGE - without newer adds and other added features...
V24 do seems to have some modifications in that ServerMove different from v23...
Update will need some surveillance. If some problem will occur will be necessary a quick fallback at current stage.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -