Alright boys, here we go!

GunGame for Unreal Tournament.
Kelly

Alright boys, here we go!

Post by Kelly »

GunGame for UT. Let's do this! And not some half ass effort either, this will get done correctly.

Before we get started let me say a couple of things. GunGame is at it's heart Heston's project. He's worked and thought and talked about this for a long time. Letting me work on it means a lot to me. I'm honored that he allowed it and supported the idea. Thank you Heston and I promise I'll do my very best.

I'm going to make a couple more threads in the coming days. One will be for ideas and brainstorming discussions and the other will be a constant update of the source code as it stands. I'll post dev builds moving forward but I'll keep a changelog current so anyone can easily check if their idea or suggestion was implemented. I'll also post info on a private test server when we get to that point.

Thanks for any input you might have. Let your thoughts be heard my friends.
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
D13GO_{HoF}

Re: Alright boys, here we go!

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

oh nice, lets go then
papercoffee

Post by papercoffee »

Ah here it is.
Yes ...this was my request and Kelly told me there is one existing but unfinished version.
I played a lot of GG in the past on CS1.6 and still know how it should feel... and taste ...and ...oh coffee!
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

I've been searching around some and there's a lot of stuff that falls under the banner of Gun Game. To be clear we are discussing CS-Go's version correct? Or is there another better way to play?
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
D13GO_{HoF}

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

Just to add it here for suggestions and brainstorm ideas --> viewtopic.php?f=48&t=369